Driver License & ID Card Renewals, Vehicle Titles


Chris Rudolph Motorist Services

ATTENTION: Appointments are required for all Driver License transactions conducted in a Tax Collector’s Service Center.

To make an appointment, click here.


Those operating two or three wheeled motorcycles on Florida’s roadways are required to be properly licensed. Those operating any two or three wheel motorcycle, whose engine size is more than 50 cc, are required to have a motorcycle endorsement on their driver license or hold a Motorcycle Only license.

To find out more on how to obtain a motorcycle endorsement, including information on the Basic Rider Course requirement, click here.

Upon completion of the Basic Rider Course, individuals seeking a motorcycle endorsement must apply in person for an updated Driver License. Individuals applying for a Driver License with motorcycle endorsement must be at least 16 years of age.

Out-of-State Licenses

Florida may reciprocate a motorcycle endorsement from any state excluding Alabama. Those seeking to reciprocate a motorcycle endorsement from another state (excluding Alabama) should present their current out-of-state license at the time of their appointment in one of the Tax Collector’s Service Centers.