Generally, residents are required to have current Florida registrations and titles for their motor vehicles.
Vehicle registration and title information is found using the following links.
- This includes automobiles, trucks up to 26,000 lbs, motorcycles, motor scooters, and motor homes.
- This includes all motorized watercraft.
- Note: Each mobile home unit requires a separate registration, decal, and title.
- This includes utility trailers, travel trailers, 5th wheelers, etc.
- This includes all commercial heavy trucks and truck tractors.